The esports team TeamQueso and the renowned Clash Royale YouTuber Alvaro845 will participate in the grand final on October 26
La Maquinista will host a Clash Royale tournament from September 22 to October 26. The competition, managed by Esportia, will be open to the public and will feature three phases: online qualifiers, face-to-face elimination, and a Grand Final to be played before a live audience on Friday, October 26.
YouTuber Alvaro845 will serve as master of ceremonies for the event, which will also feature the wildly successful Team Queso.
The winning team will take home four La Maquinista gift cards of 250€ each, and four Wiko View2 Pro smartphones featuring edge-to-edge display technology, 4 GB of RAM, and 64 GB of storage. The runners up will receive the Wiko View2 Go phone with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage. The competition is supported by Wiko, who designs highly responsive phones for designed for gaming.
• Saturday, September 22: First online.
• Friday, September 28: First round (face-to-face event)
• Saturday, September 29: Second online.
• Friday, October 5: Second eliminatory (face-to-face event)
• Saturday, October 6: Third online.
• Friday, October 12: Third eliminatory (face-to-face event)
• Saturday, October 13: Fourth online.
• Friday, October 19: Fourth eliminator (face-to-face event)
• Friday, October 26: Grand Final of the Clash Royale Tournament!
Place: Clock Square of La Maquinista shopping center
Address: Paseo Potosí, 2 – 08030 Barcelona
Wiko is a European brand dedicated to the development of mobile phones. It was born in Marseille in 2011. Today it has 30 million users and operates in over 30 countries.
Wiko is the 4th best-selling phone brand in Western Europe. Driven by its success in the European market, the company is increasing its international presence in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Wikomobile Iberia is in charge of the brand in Spain and Portugal since August 2013.